Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fan Arts inspired by Inheritance Cycle

A 'google' for the term Eragon always brings up images of Eragon, the movie that is so much unlike its inspiration, Eragon, the book. So I wanted to see for myself how the descriptions of the books will look like when drawn for I have had really great imaginations running in my brain. But unfortunately my drawing skills have been abysmal and never can hand match brain. Even so, I liked these fan-arts. They aren't perfect, but they will help people shift away from the image the movie has created in our minds. Further there was also the Eragon's Guide to Alagaesia with its share of images. They were great too, but I have to say that in my mind everything is a lot more different and a lot more beautiful. But as I said brain is always stupendous when it comes to imagination.

Alagaesia Map


Ellesmera during winter

Ellesmera
Az Ragni

Gil'ead
Du Weldenvarden

Eragon
Eragon
Eragon - before & after transformation
Arya
Arya
Arya
Saphira & Eragon
Eragon & young Saphira
Eragon & Arya - Brisingr - Shadows of the Past
Eragon & Arya - Brisingr - Shadow of Doom
Book Vs Movie - Cartoonised

Yours, Lone Voyager.

5 comments:

  1. OMG that first picture of arya is exactly what i thought she would look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the movie eragon doesnt do the book justice. It plants the wrong images in our minds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph Greenleaf6 July 2011 at 00:08

    OMG the drawings are incredible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph Greenleaf23 July 2011 at 11:02

    OMG the drawings are incredible

    ReplyDelete